The Trajan Q1400 Industrial Carbide Saw
In this video, Austin from Sawblade.com discusses the advantages of the Trajan Q1400 over the average abrasive chop saw and band saws.
Table of Contents
The Trajan Q1400 cuts cooler and faster with a carbide cutting technology. It will outlast an abrasive machine 20 to 1 and cuts 5X faster than a band saw. This machine also cuts a wide variety of materials from ferrous to non-ferrous metal without having to slow down the cutting process to save blade life.
This saw has a 5 inch round and 4 3/4 by 4 3/4 square cutting capacity. The Q1400 miters from 0 to 45 degrees and is equipped with a industrial quality cast base and vice to provide superior rigidity. This saw is backed with Sawblade.com 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Industrial Fabricating, Automotive, Farm, Ornamental Iron, Fence Builders, Trailer manufacturing
- Ibeam, Angles, Tubing, all Steel, Plastics, Wood and Composites
- Anyone needing an industrial robust cutting solution
- Portable, can be used on job sites or in the shop
- Powered by low-speed, high-torque 1,300 RPM motor
- Industrial Duty cast vise and base for accurate cuts
- 14-Inch dry cut metal cutting saw performs cutting without sparks, excessive noise, smell or heat Buildup, leaving a ready workable finished part
- Carbide blade lasts 20 times longer than abrasive blades
- Cut through steel and other tough metals as easily as 1, 2, 3
|Max Blade Size||14″|
|Max Cut Cap.||5 ⅛”|
|Max Cut Cap. Rect @ 45||3 ⅛” x 4 ⅜”|
|Max Cut Cap. Rect. @ 90||3 ¾” x 7 ¼”|
|Max Cut Cap. Round||5 ⅛”|
|Max Cut Cap. Square @ 45||4 ¾” x 4 ¾”|
|Max Cut Cap. Square @ 90||4 ¾” x 4 ¾”|
|Tool Weight||53 Lbs|
So log onto sawblade.com for all your sawing needs from band saw blades, circular blades, coolant and replacement parts.