How to change a Circular Saw Blade on a Q700
Table of Contents
At Sawblade.com, we get a lot of questions on how to change the circular saw blade on a Q700. In this video, Austin Zimmerman is gonna shows the correct and safe way to install a new blade on your Q700 Carbide circular saw.
Before handling your saw blade, make sure that you’re wearing gloves and protective eyewear. With the tools provided in the package, take the smaller allen key and remove the front cover, backing it out just enough to take the cover off. Lock your blade into place using the lever on the front of the machine, spinning it until it locks in place. With the larger allen key you can now break loose the bolt securing the blade.
With the bolts and the outer washer removed, remove the inner washer. Lift the blade guard up and remove the blade. With your new blade, pick the blade guard back up and place the new blade on the machine firmly against the back washer. Replace the intercept washer. Now replace the bolt and outer washer.
Lock the blade back down with the lever in the front of the machine, spinning it until it locks in place. Take your larger allen key and tighten your blade down. Now we’ll place the front cover on the machine. Now that you have finished, take your old blade and put it back in the package to dispose it properly.
- Unplug the saw’s power cord from the electrical outlet or extension cord.
- Press down on the saw’s arbor-lock button and rotate the blade until the locking mechanism engages.
- Use the blade wrench to remove the arbor nut holding the blade in place. To loosen the nut, turn the wrench in the same direction as the blade cuts.
- Retract the saw’s upper blade guard and remove the old blade.
- Slip the new blade onto the saw’s arbor, making sure the saw teeth face in the direction of rotation. If you’re unsure, refer to the arrow on the saw’s blade guard.
- Use the blade wrench to tighten the arbor nut until it’s snug; be careful not to over-tighten the nut or it’ll be difficult to loosen it the next time you change the blade.
The Trajan Q700
Sawblade.com introduces the next generation of performance cutting : the Q700 produces a fast, ultra clean cut. This incredible carbide saw can save you time and energy every single day.
The Q700 is portable and easy to transport, taking up little space and offers huge performance, it has superior performance, the Q700 outperforms normal cutting saws. When cutting Steel, and it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr, and virtually no sparks – unlike alternative methods.
“Now You Can Cut Steel, Aluminum & Wood With One Saw & One Blade!”
|Max Blade Size||7″|
|Max Cut Cap.||2″|
|Max Cut Cap. Rect @ 45||1 1/2″ x 2″|
|Max Cut Cap. Rect. @ 90||1 x 3 1/2″|
|Max Cut Cap. Round||2″|
|Max Cut Cap. Square @ 45||1 3/4″|
|Max Cut Cap. Square @ 90||2″ x 2″|
|Tool Weight||19 lbs.|
|Package Includes||Qsaw Metal Cutting Saw Blade|
The Trajan Q700 can cut Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic up to 2 inches. This Carbide Saw will cut steel without excessive heat, and now cutting box tubing or angle iron has never been easier.
The Q700 also comes with a miter to handle your angle cutting needs as well. Fast action swivel clamp with solid cast jaws enables cuts to be made from 0 – 45°.
Heavy Duty Cast Base
Equipped with a Heavy Duty robust, durable base to provide superior rigidity and ensure accurate cuts every time.
Industrial Gear Box
Featuring an industrial gearbox, which reduces motor stresses, improving performance and durability.
Qsaw Carbide Blade Included
This machine comes with a Qsaw carbide blade that lasts up to 20 times longer than abrasive blades.
- Must Have tool for Automotive, Farm, Home, Fabricating
- Easily cuts Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic up to 2 inches
- One Qsaw blade cuts everything!
- Industrial gearbox, which reduces motor stresses, improving performance and durability.
- Fast action swivel clamp with solid cast jaws enables cuts to be made from 0 – 45°.
- Heavy Duty robust, durable base to ensure accurate cuts every time
- Portable and easy to transport, taking up little space and offers huge performance.
- Superior performance, the Q700 outperforms normal cutting saws. When cutting Steel.
- It leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr, and virtually no sparks – unlike alternative methods.
One Qsaw blade cuts everything!
For more instructional videos go check out the hundreds of Tech Tips Videos on Sawblade.tv!