Watch our product specialist Celeste Hoffman go through the various features of the 7” Thin Steel QSaw Blade.
- The QSaw 7″ x 20MM x 68 Tooth blade is designed to cut Thin Steel.
- Our QSaw Industrial Quality Metal Cutting Carbide Circular Saw Blades are available for a variety of application
- Our Carbide blades will make all carbide saws into the ultimate dry cutting machine
- Laser cut bodies which have less distortion than stamped blades
- Less distortion means truer rotating blade with less wobble producing straighter cuts
- Premium grade carbide teeth for long life
- QSaw blades are capable of cutting mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, wood, plastics and a variety of other material
- Leaves a smooth, clean, cool to the touch finish
Available exclusively at https://www.sawblade.com/qsaw-carbide-metal.cfm?s=2&f221=0&f222=0&f220=0
No middleman. No markup. No problem. Go direct.