Diablo’s next generation Aluminum saw blades are optimized for cutting thin (up to 1/8”), medium (3/32”-1/4”) and thick (3/16”-7/16”) aluminum metals.
Featuring the new, specially formulated Diablo TiCo™ Super-Density Micro-Grain Carbide, these radical blades withstand impact, reduce wear, provide clog free cuts and last longer than standard carbide in metal cutting applications. The specially formulated metal cutting carbide teeth feature a Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design for clean, burr-free finishes, virtually eliminating any type of rework.
Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing allows these Aluminum blades to slice through metal materials while withstanding extreme impact for maximum durability. Diablo’s Aluminum saw blade series is ideal for corded and cordless saws when on-the-job cutting non-ferrous metals such as aluminum extrusions, copper pipe, brass plate, etc.
- Tico™ Super-Density Micro-Grain Carbide for extreme cutting life and clog free cuts
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing for extreme impact and maximum durability
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Geometry for maximum life, speed, and durability, giving clean, burr-free cuts
- Laser-Cut Stabilizer Vents for trapping noise and reducing vibration for accuracy and durability
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-Stick Coating for protection against heat, gumming and corrosion
Ideal For: Cutting aluminum, copper, plastics, brass, & fiberglass
Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition, Electrical & Plumbing
HOOK ANGLE -5°
TEETH 96 TCG
MAX RPM 5000
No Middleman. No Markup. No Problem. Go Direct.
For more videos from Sawblade.com: https://www.youtube.com/c/Sawblade/
For more training videos: https://sawblade.tv
Like Sawblade.com on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SawBladecom
Follow Sawblade.com on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sawblade.com
Follow Sawblade.com on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sawbladecom