Are you looking for a specialty saw blade that is capable of cutting wood as well as metal?
Watch as product specialist Celeste Hoffman walks us through the benefits and features of the Diablo 7-1/4 in. 36 Tooth Wood and Metal Carbide Saw Blade available now at:
Diablo’s new 7-1/4” wood and metal saw blade is the industry’s first multi-purpose saw blade for cutting:
- 2-1/4” material thickness in clean wood & wood with nail cutting applications
- 3/32” to 1/4” wall thickness in steel studs, channel, angle iron, pipe, tubing, plate and bar stock
- 1/4” to 1” diameter threaded rod
Other features of the Diablo 7‑1/4 in. x 36 Tooth Wood & Metal Carbide Saw Blade include:
- Chamfered-Alternate Tooth Design (C-ATB), providing impact resistance for cutting wood with nails and durability for creating clean, burr-free cuts in metal
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing system allowing the carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability in wood and metal products
- Advanced laser-cut stabilizer vents that trap noise and vibration for maximum stability and keep the blade cool for accurate cuts in wood and metal applications
- Laser-cut thin kerf design and non-stick Perma-SHIELD aluminum coating allowing the blades to deliver less resistance and heat buildup by protecting the blade against heat gumming and corrosion while quickly shearing through wood and metal products with ease and accuracy
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo Carbide tips that helps the blade withstand impact, reduce wear and last longer in wood and metal cutting applications
Sawblade.com carries an extensive line of Diablo as well as a wide range of high quality sawing products at factory direct prices. So log on to sawblade.com for all of your sawing needs from circular saw blades coolant and replacement parts.
No Middleman. No Markup. No Problem. Go Direct.