The TN750 Tubing Notcher is an Industrial Quality Tubing Notcher that covers a wide variety of applications from fish mouth tubing in a race car to building a swing set in your own backyard.
It comes equipped with 0-50 miter scale and a one bolt swivel for ease of adjustment.
What makes this tubing notcher so unique and better than all of its competitors is the machine ground spindle supported by precision needle bearings that give it an accurate cut time and time again.
Of course it is backed by sawblade.com‘s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The TN750 works well with standard hole saws but works best with sawblade.com‘s Quintero M42 Hole Saw.
- Make precise and functional hole saw notches
- Tube Capacity: 3/4 in. to 3 in.
- Angles up to 50°
- Precision Needle Bearings
- Heavy-duty 1-1/4″ thick steel frame
- Two-axis adjustable tube clamp
- Mounts easily to work surface
- Uses standard bi-metal hole saws
- Adapter included for larger hole saws
For more information about our Tubing Notcher and hole saws, go to https://www.sawblade.com/order-m42-bimetal-hole-saws.cfm or give us a call at 800.754.6920
No Middleman. No Markup. No Problem. Go Direct.