Q701 M71 Hi Production Band Saw Blade
The M-71 blade is a Bi-Metal blade designed to cut materials when M-42 Bi-Metal blades can’t. The blade is very effective when it comes to cutting Inconel, D2 Steels, Stainless Steels, Monels and other exotic alloys. Band saw machine operators have different options when cutting certain types of materials. Carbon blades for wood and plastics, Bi-Metal blades for steels, metals and Carbide blades for titanium and other exotic alloys. But, did you know that a Bi-Metal blade is capable of cutting hard and exotic alloys? Did you know that aside from a Carbide blade, a Bi-Metal blade can also cut hard materials such as Monels and alloys?
The M-71 is effective when it comes to cutting these type of materials because of its unique features. The features include:
- It is engineered to cut on hard to cut materials of small to medium diameter materials. It provides faster cutting rate with less machine pressure.
- Machine and user friendly, because the blade is designed for constant feed and constant pressure.
- Designed to cut alloys prone to work hardening.
- The M-71 has a large gullet capacity that improves chip carrying capacity when you need production cutting of alloy and carbon steels.
- When cutting exotic alloys, the accuracy and blade life of the M-71 Blades have increased compared to any other bi-metal blade.
- Higher tooth hardness than the M-42 Bi-Metal Blade in which it reduces cutting resistance.
- M-71 gives higher wear resistance than conventional M-42.
- The kerf dispersed type tooth shape makes chips fine, reducing cutting resistance.
- It maintains positive cutting action and outlasts other blades in production cutting of large diameter work hardening steels and nickel-base alloys.
- High heat and shock resistance.